EUINCOOP - Event Resources
Workshop on Challenges in computing systems Research- International collaboration 24 April 2012, Goteborg, Sweden Presentations
- European Research in Computing Systems by Dr. Panagiotis Tsarchopoulos, European Commission
- Future Computing Systems: Overview of Key Challenges for the future Research by Dr. Sathya Rao, KYOS, Switzerland
- Challenges and Opportunities in Heterogeneous Multicore Computing Era by Prof. R. Govindarajan, Supercomputer Education and Research Centre, India
- Reconfigurable technology and tools: the FASTER approach and future Opportunities by Prof. Dionisios N. Pnevmatikatos, FORTH, Greece
- TERAFLUX: Computer Architecture and Software Platform for Teradevice Computing by Albert Cohen, INRIA, France
- System-on-chip Fault-Tolerance, the DeSyRe approach by Prof. Ioannis Soudris, Chalmers University, Sweden
- Parallel Programming Environments: HPC, Grid, Cloud and Hybrid Computing by Dr. Prahlada Rao, CDAC, India
- Ongoing Research in Indian Institute of Science by Prof. Jamadagni, IISc, India
- Planet HPC by Mark Sawyer, Supercomputing center, University of Edinburg, U.K
Cooperation With other Projects
SYNCHRONISER - Enhancing the impact of the significantly progressing EU-India research policy dialogues in the Information Technology.
PlanetHPC – A unique forum for European researchers and industrialists to identify the research challenges facing High Performance Computing (HPC).
APOS-EU - Looking to foster collaborative research between European and Russian scientists. APOS will investigate technologies and develop tools for the software challenges encountered by computational scientists in the face of new trends in high-performance computing architecture development.
SCC-Computing - Aims at establishing a strategic collaboration with the host and developer of this computer system in China to explore a range of research issues.
HOPSA (HOlistic Performance System Analysis) - Project aims to create an integrated diagnostic infrastructure for combined application and system tuning.